Tuesday, February 21, 2006

On The Wagon

So, I'm also a writer, and I'm working on this really really really long novel, and the guy who's reading my really really really long novel had a problem with one of my chapters. In short, he found it to be too wordy. Basically, it was twenty single spaced pages worth of junkies talking about God. So, now I have to rewrite it. The thing is though, I've been writing this thing for some time and so I'm not always jumping for joy at the prospect of writing a whole bunch, even when I know what's going to happen.

As an incentive, I have given up painting until such time as the chapter is written. In the meantime, I've been trying to figure out how to make molds. I'm in the experimental stage right now, but I hope to soon share some wisdom with all of you. My goal is to turn my group of 3 Raveners into a group of 10. I'm nearly there, but we'll see.

Actually my goal is to sell $100 worth of stuff on Ebay per day this Summer, but I'm trying to crawl before I walk.

Anyways, as I'm not currently painting, I decided to put up some of my past successes.

This one's an Ogryn painted up in Deamonhunter colors. I've decided that since I have an imperial guard army and a couple of inquisitors, I officially have a daemonhunter army as well as an imperial guard army as long as I'm careful with my color schemes. There is, by the way, an I in team, if you can't spell very well.

This next one is my Ultramarine Dreadnought. Yes, yes, I know, decals, flags, etc. but look at the shoulder. That Tyranid with a sword through its head--that's all me.

Finally, the piece de resistance--my workbench. In the background, you can see my Tyranid army just waiting for the drought to end.

No comments: