Monday, July 16, 2007

To all Ebay Scammers

It's been a while, but then...I've kind of been busy.

So, over the last few weeks, I have learned that one of the major differences between ebay last year and Ebay this year is that the number of scammers has multiplied. So far, I have received four emails from people telling me that their stuff has mysteriously disapeared in the mail. Oh my! Has the federal government collapsed or something? No? Well, then I imagine people are still delivering mail.

The funny thing is that as soon as I say, "I have a receipt proving that I sent the package to you," I never hear from these people again. This is why it is good to keep those receipts.

In any case, listen to me, you various artists of the scam, I use the money I make on ebay to feed my baby. I want you to know that. I want you to have full knowledge that you are attempting to take food away from a baby. I don't know if you believe in karma or hell or cosmic justice or what have you, but believe you me, you are probably not in good with the powers that be for screwing with a child...

...and now you cannot claim ignorance.

1 comment:

Q said...

I just had a guy do two, thats right two, disputes. I provided tracking information to paypal and they refunded him the money on the first. How is that not a trigger to paypal that this guy is scamming? I was contacted by other sellers when this guy won my auctions telling me to watch out. Sure enough he did a charge back, excuse me two charge backs. Argh!