Tuesday, November 04, 2008

a few Nurgle-y tips

It's been awhile. I got two orders back to back-one for a 6x4 city and the other for a 6x12 landscape, and well...that's an f-load of scenery. I'll be returning soon with many other interesting ideas, but as for now I'll have to keep it short.

I'm working on three armies right now, my ultramarines (as always), my Thousand Sons, and my Death Guard. For the latter two armies, I have figured out how to make their terminators. For Thousand Sons, it's kind of obvious (add a head dress), but many I love my death guard termies, and really nurgle in general. Here's a hint for those of you playing Nurgle or planning to build a Nurgle army. Get yourself some self drying clay and some cheap zombie miniatures. Plus, the dollar stores sometimes sell something called a fly launcher which comes with little fake flies (just big enough to put in someone's head mount). I also recommend getting dollar store versions of Battleship. The little pegs are great for spikes.

No comments: