Monday, March 27, 2006

Death Jester on ebay; harlequin question

I did not, as it were, link from my newest ebay post back here because I didnt' want to write a step-by-step on painting death jesters especially since it's been a while since I painted said Harlequin. But I thought I'd put this out there for someome to help me out with this.

The question is this: power blades are bought as equipment--in other words, not weapons. They allow the harlequin to ignore armor saves (like a power weapon) Here's the question: do they give the harlequin this ability throughout the rest of their arsenal. Can, for instance, a harlequin with power blades and a harlequin's kiss ignore armor saves on the kiss's attack? Because if not, then why can the harlequin get two weapons in addition to the power blades and why don't the power blades themselves count as a weapon, and if so....DAMN!!!

Oh, I suppose I do owe some kind of painting tip. Before painting a death jester, get really good with black washes. There, don't say I never gave you nothing.

No comments: