Sunday, March 23, 2008

Chaos codex for me

The thing that really makes me mad about the new codex is that I've run out of Thousand Sons heads with which to make the heavy weapons troopers. I mean man. I've spent years dealing with an army that can't do squat but move forward and fire and all of a sudden I get upgrades. What the Warp? know what I mean. Oh, and what the hell happenned to my flamers?

Oh I know, every other chaos army got the shaft and that I, a Tzeentch player, have no right to complain. Evidentally my Thousand Sons army and my undivided army (The Pyre--"Purge in conflagration!") got the step up they needed to get as much stuff as they want, but seriously, are they going to be making figures for Tzeentch Obliterators any time soon? Well, are they?

No. Of course not. So all of my heavey weapon troopers painted in ash and ember (Orange and gray win the day!) are useless to me and I'm going to have to go out and buy heavy weapon guys that I can put funny headresses on. Oh, and I'll do it too. Mark these words. One of you will be fighting against me and you'll say, "what's wrong with that Obliterator's head? I mean, more wrong than usual?"

The Lord of Change shall turn the tide, my friend. That's what's wrong. It's that something's just that right! It's like it's so hot, it's cold. It's just so right, that it's gone all the way around the spectrum. Oh...and dig the funny hats on my raptors. No, it's not a birthday party. It's Tzeentch time!

1 comment:

Q said...

Welcome to the darkside my friend.